Saturday, April 7, 2012

Best Buy Duragold 14k White Gold "I Love You" Heart Locket With Pink Rose Pendant, 18"





Best Offers Today !!


Best Buy Best Buy Duragold 14k White Gold "I Love You" Heart Locket With Pink Rose Pendant, 18"




Best Buy Duragold 14k White Gold "I Love You" Heart Locket With Pink Rose Pendant, 18" . We Compare and Choose Low Prices to offer You Here! Best Offers Today !




A wonderful gift for the one you love, the 14k White Gold "I Love You" Heart Locket with Pink Rose Pendant offers a classic and elegant design. Resting from an 18-inch rope chain is a classic yellow-gold heart locket with ornate swirls that frame the shape. The inside of the heart contains beautiful script that reads, "I Love You," accented with a pink rose. Crafted with the quality and sophistication seen in all Duragold jewelry, this timeless pendant will be enjoyed year-after-year.... Read More




>> Click Here Best Buy Duragold 14k White Gold "I Love You" Heart Locket With Pink Rose Pendant, 18" at amazon.com <<




Best Buy Duragold 14k White Gold